Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Derek Gehl training video!

I just spent the evening with Internet marketing guru Derek Gehl!

Now before you go getting any funny ideas, what I mean is that I spent four full hours listening LIVE to Derek's training webinar, where he gave up pretty much EVERYTHING he knows about making serious profits on the Internet.

He basically spilled his guts, walking everyone through the exact steps they need to follow to overcome their BIGGEST challenges with making money online!

Heck, he even revealed the secret, step-by-step system you need to follow to avoid the Internet's #1 success killer (just about every "newbie" gets this wrong, and quite a few seasoned pros, too!).

Were YOU one of the lucky 1,000 people who got to hear it?

If not, I have some great news for you...

I called Derek to tell him how much I enjoyed the webinar. I guess he was in an extra-good mood because of how successful it was, because he offered to make it available to my best customers who missed it... for FREE!

Right now, he's busy making a video of the webinar, and he'll be putting it up on his website as soon as it's ready!

So if you're interested in seeing it (and if not, why the heck

not?!) he'll send you an email to let you know when you can watch.

I particularly recommend this if you've been struggling to make money online, but if you've already got a site up, there's plenty in here for you, too!

You just have to tell Derek you want to watch it, by visiting this page:

http://blog.internetmarketing.com/tellderek/852682

That's all you need to do. As soon as the FREE video is live, he'll let you know!

Enjoy... and good luck with your business...

Ed Amaral :)

No comments: